Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Did anyone fight "scar"/ending question-(spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 TheChosenOne-
08-10-2003, 7:02 PM
Ok,i finished the game.Went goody goody became jedi not sith.About to re-do it again being bad this time.
---spoilers------
Ok,when you enter the star forge,Malak has a bald "scar" guy talking to him."Send the starforge droids against the jedi".Malak saids to him.The guy is wearing sith armor,but i didn't fight him on the station.Somehow i ended up going straight toward bastilla then to malak.I didn't look around much but was this guy someone of importance...Darth Bandon,got killed on tatoonie.I thought 'scar' was important,is he??
I missed out on a few things in my quest.I didn't collect all the bounties,or win the swoop race on tatoonine.I got the red sith saber in the caves but missed the sith ghost? coming out.Thats another reason I'm going back,i want to get everything.
--Malak said the jedi temple was destroyed,i didn't go back to check it out,was it really??At that point in the game i found the starforge,so i went to it instead.
--My ending was ok,the forge gets blown up,the hawk lands,the crew gets honored,'yoda' makes a speech THE END....is that what you guys got??????
 Zayl_Tora
08-10-2003, 7:24 PM
I got the same ending... and no i didnt fight this "scar" either. Allthough the ending wasn't the greatest one i've seen, the game was still increadible. And no, i didnt pass all the sidequests either. But now im starting another game as evil, and it's really fun! I love threatening people and using choke persuade and stuff like that.:amidala:
 boinga1
08-10-2003, 8:26 PM
This belongs in the X-Box section, and spoiler tags should be added.
 TheChosenOne-
08-10-2003, 10:06 PM
sorry,didn't know where to post that question.I did list spoilers next to the topic question.I may have been gone from the site for awhile but what happened--In memory of Burrie???What did I miss?
 Swat
08-11-2003, 5:05 AM
He's just a great guy who went away from our forums temporarily just after the Xbox version was released so as to avoid spoilers which would ruin his experience of the game which he has been waiting for 2 years (maybe more)

He'll be back after the PC version is released and posting stories of his adventures
 Hannibal
08-11-2003, 1:08 PM
Ok, I can't remember but I think you have to have had Bastila join you inorder to fight the scar guy. At the point you fight Bastila on the Starforge is where he and 3 or 4 other Dark Jedi come to fight you if she's in your party.
You are unable to travel back to Dantooine after you here the temple is destroyed.
 corpsegrinder85
08-16-2003, 4:23 PM
wait.. how do you get bastila to join your party?

will she still die?
 Allronix
08-20-2003, 5:15 PM
My brother in law turned her back to the light. She survives, and uses her Battle Meditation to wreak hell on the Sith! BTW, he played a Female Light Sider
Page: 1 of 1