Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tuskan Raiders(sand people) bug

Page: 1 of 1
 TuskanJedi
08-09-2003, 8:56 PM
I had a problem with the Tuskan raiders (we are not sand people that is a very deragatory term). When I wore the Tuskan raider clothes and tried to enter the town i was attacked by sand people when i shouldnt have been and the turrets attacked my and when i tried to run past there was an auto die feature. its was like i wasnt wearing the clothes. I figured out what to do and i figured i would share the infinite wisdom of the Tuskans.warp back to ebon hawk remove everyone from your group and walk out of town, then put on Tuskan clothes and go to the enclave when i was with in the turrets with out getting attacked i put HK-47 into my group and then Bastila(she was wearing sand people clothes when i took her out of party so she warped to me in the sand people clothes) then i walked in side of enclave. woo hoo. you dont need Bastila in your group to enter but if you are going to kill all the Tuskans then you are going to need all the help can get; the Tuskans are no push over especially when you fight the cheiftan remember he is the cheiftan for a reason.
 Darth_Kyle
08-12-2003, 9:25 PM
All you have to do is have HK-47 in your group and put the sand people clothes on and they will not attack you enter the base and then you talk to some sand people and get taken to the cheiften and you loose your clothes you talk to the cheiften and ur on your rampage of the tusken enclave
 MasterTypoDemon
08-14-2003, 2:06 AM
would "bantha jockies" be a better term?
 Boba Rhett
08-14-2003, 2:26 AM
I like it! :eek:
 StarScream423
08-14-2003, 3:51 AM
Originally posted by MasterTypoDemon
would "bantha jockies" be a better term?

Send that term to George Lucas, he has to include that in a line in Ep.3!!! :D
Page: 1 of 1