Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck on Korriban spoiler content

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Kyle
08-09-2003, 8:07 PM
Hi im in the sith academy and i am at the part where you are in the tomb of sawdow or somthing and i can not get passed the evil darkside creatures by that door in that big room HELP!!!!!
 jjjetplane
08-09-2003, 8:09 PM
get them to chase you around the room then pull the lever in the corner and go through the door and the creatures wont be able to go through so you can just sit there and blast away
 Darth_Kyle
08-09-2003, 8:17 PM
what corner
 TuskanJedi
08-09-2003, 8:32 PM
the lever is in the corner behind them. But i just fought them and used force wave and force storm (they succeeded sometimes) personally and ran when i needed to heal, but i was a very powerful pure lightsider guardian with the solari crystal and other crystals enhancing my sabers. was last planet i went to
 Darth_Kyle
08-09-2003, 8:37 PM
does anyone know where i can get health i think i used it all
 TuskanJedi
08-09-2003, 9:54 PM
The only place to get heals go to Dandure or whatever it is called the place where ebon hawk is can get heals from czerka guy, or the cantina bar tender if for real cheap if you told the twi'lek when you first landed you were Revan and you were gonna stop Malak. Your in the final test though so i have no idea where you can get heals i had like 38 advanced heals at that point cause i rarely used em just built up a ton heals from finding em. you may need to go to a previous save if possible because then you gotta fight Yuthra lady what ever her name is the one you told you would help kill master Ustar or what ever his name is. and the master guy was kinda hard cause he kept doing death field and getting life back. also you can kill the twi'lek lady or let her live cause i did nothing at at evil and got no dark points so i am unltimate lightside, i let her live and got a light point. but if you are dark you can kill her and get a dark point, but then if the lady and master are both dead the sith academy is furious about losing its great teachers and everyone attacks you when you enter. it is a tough gauntlet to run and if you have no heals its gonna be twice as hard. i suggest you go to previous save if you really need the heals badly and if you wanna get dark points your gonna definetly need the heals to get through the academy
 Darth_Kyle
08-10-2003, 1:13 PM
DAMNET
Page: 1 of 1