Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help on unknown world

Page: 1 of 1
 jjjetplane
08-09-2003, 6:36 PM
i talked to the one and everything and he told me to go get the book from the elders, so i went to the elders and i thought i would save some time on my part and not do their little quets to free their buddy so i just killed them all and was going to take the book that the one wanted. but i cant find the book!! i did everything possible on that computer too. and i kinda already saved over my last saved game before i killed the elders so is there anything i can do?
 DarthAttraction
08-09-2003, 7:51 PM
The Elders are the only ones who can open the gate to the temple. You need to kill the One, and rescue the captive elder taht they have. Go to the one, challenge him, he will pull a lever that lets all the beasts out of the cage, kill him then check each cage where the beasts were, in one should be a captive and in another should be a part for your ship. After that, return to the Elders, they will then open the gates to the temple for you.

If this isnt the info you are looking for, please elaborate on your situation and I will be happy to help if possible.
 jjjetplane
08-09-2003, 7:54 PM
the elders are dead...i killed them becuase the one said that if i got the book from them that he would help me get in the temple and before i killed them i assumed that the book would just be in the head elder guy's remains or something
 DarthAttraction
08-09-2003, 7:59 PM
Hmm, I did not play that scenario but im sure there is a solution to it. All I know is that when I played that planet, the Elders said they were the only ones who knew how to open the gates, and it took them hours of meditation to open it. Im sorry I could not help.
 jjjetplane
08-09-2003, 8:04 PM
i think there is another way becuase the computer in the back of their compound said that the temple could be opened if (whatever those things are called, starts with an "r" i think) did a special chant. but without the book i cant really do anything. and by the way my last save point is back on mannan like when i am in the environmental suit and even after that i still had to go do tatooine...so yea im kinda screwed i guess

thanks anyways for your help darth
Page: 1 of 1