Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

star forge..not enough spikes..help!

Page: 1 of 1
 jacmic1
08-08-2003, 8:05 PM
im at the star forge and i just talked to malak. then all the droids start popping up. so i go to the droid generator computers and i only have enough spikes to disable 3 of them. is there anyway to get past this without starting from somewhere else. please help.
 Darth_Arden
08-08-2003, 8:15 PM
Okay...there are those containers beside each computer. Everytime you destroy a robot, its corresponding container begins to glow green. For every robot you destroy, a computer spike will be generated into its respectful container.
 David Cheng
08-11-2003, 5:48 PM
I'm stuck on this same stage, however my problem is when I got to the computer terminals I'm not being allowed to access them or the spikes in the containers. Am I doing anything wrong? I was able to look at all the terminals and containers before I talked to Malak. However after I talk to him and all the droids start appearing I seem to be unable to get to the option of opening the containers or using the terminals. Normally you don't have to do anything, you just get the option of accessing them. However even if I stand right next to them, I do not have this option. Please Help!

Thanks,

:fett:
 DarthCPA
08-11-2003, 6:41 PM
To operate the terminal or open the containers after the robots begin attacking, you need to disengage from combat mode. Hit B and you will be in normal mode and can operate terminals and open the bins to get the spikes. You can jump back and forth from combat mode. Attack a few droids then get out of combat mode and access the terminals.
I'm pretty sure B takes you out of combat mode, but double check with the manual. You'll know because your menu will not be in red, it'll be in blue and you'll be able to cycle to a terminal or bin.
Page: 1 of 1