Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need Light Side Points

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthAttraction
08-08-2003, 4:44 PM
Would anyone happen to know any neat tricks to gain light side points quickly? Thanks, and may the force serve you well.
 Boba Rhett
08-08-2003, 5:09 PM
When doing the Sandral-Matale Feud quest, go to the Sandral home first when you have permission to investigate the disappearance of Shen Matale from the Jedi Council. Take the necessary steps to enter the home. After questioning Nurik Sandral, he will depart to the back of his home. That is when Rahasia Sandral shows up and asks you for help. Deny helping her free Shen, she will be upset. After denying her, go back to her and select to Apologize. After you apologize to her, she will continue with what help she needs, but deny helping her again instead of hearing her story. The apology earns you a Light side point. You can repeat this as many times as desired in order to accumulate high Light status.

Also, when speaking to the hologram on Kashyyk, you have the opportunity to earn both Dark and Light side points. You should answer the questions like a certain person, but there is an opportunity to comment about how you really feel and create a shift.
 DarthAttraction
08-08-2003, 5:19 PM
Damn, i have already completed the missions on Dantooine, but thank you for help any ways, i will keep it in mind nesxt time.
 TuskanJedi
08-09-2003, 8:06 PM
I dont know if that thing on dantooine can work cause if you refuse to help her dont you get a dark side point and if you apologize you get a light side point. so its just canceling each other out each time you do it. *translated through droid*
 Boba Rhett
08-09-2003, 8:50 PM
It worked fine for me. :)
Page: 1 of 1