Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help on mannan----please!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 micdaddy
08-07-2003, 8:32 PM
i need help getting into the sith base. but it's not so easy. i've been to mannan once before, i decoded the sith card at the republic computer but didn't go to the base right away. i then, left for another planet, found a star map and the got captured by that dude that carth hates. ok so after i escape they took bastila along with all of my stuff(pretty crappy), including my sith card. im back on mannan and it won't let me make a new card, the interigation is going nowhere and i don't know how to get in the base.....help Help HELP ME PLEASE! It would be greatly appreciated. thanx-mic
 RedDwarfe
08-07-2003, 8:58 PM
Hey buddy- next time you post would you mind putting storyline spoilers under a spoiler thingy like that....you just totally gave away part of the plot i havent played yet...
Page: 1 of 1