Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark/Light advantages

Page: 1 of 1
 Ernie
08-07-2003, 5:12 PM
Can someone tell me the advantages of each side, like the special items for each and where to find them.
 Boba Rhett
08-07-2003, 5:18 PM
Lighties can heal themselves and their party which is VERY handy and they have more powers that can effect large groups. You can also wear the Droma Robes and use the Solari Crystal. I think both of those items are found on Korriban. One in the Caves and one on a body in the final tomb.

Darkies can use all the neat items they find in the tombs on Korriban and it's quite satisfying to choke/shock someone. You can also be a jerk 24/7 which is quite fun. :D
 Hannibal
08-07-2003, 6:22 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
You can also be a jerk 24/7 which is quite fun. :D

It's also fun in the game. :D
 TuskanJedi
08-09-2003, 10:36 PM
if your pure lighter like i was and didnt get one dark point through whole game and get the ultimate screen; i think your force moves are stronger and so is character even though i was purelight my force storm was still @$$ kicking even though it should be weak. And vice versa for pure dark. because that is how it was for me and when i went back to where you first encounter evil Bastila i turned dark side and was getting my ass kicked on the starforge; i wasnt pure dark side mind you i had been light up to that point. Is it true what i am saying or am i just more self confident as a pure lightsider and that made me just fight better. cause when i was ultimate lightside i was handing the dark jedi there @$$ to them in a air mailed overnight delivery fex-ex package.
 MiGiT109
08-10-2003, 4:36 PM
im light side but ive gotten some darkside points before
 TuskanJedi
08-10-2003, 4:47 PM
do you have the ultimate lightside character screen thats what im talking about. Does your hero have a big column of light surrounding them? thats when i feel my hero was stronger and kicked more @$$.
 Osir1s
08-10-2003, 6:04 PM
Dark Is Better For Offense(Damage), Light Is Better For Defense And Support(Healing, Defense Boost)
 boinga1
08-10-2003, 8:31 PM
Well dark siders can use Drain, but that only affects you, and only works if enemies are in range. However, it is VERY useful on the Star Forge....I'm sure most people know what I'm talking about.
 Darth_Kyle
08-10-2003, 8:59 PM
i am almost pure dark a few more dark side points
Page: 1 of 1