Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

krayt dragon

Page: 1 of 1
 torik
08-07-2003, 4:27 PM
hey people. I have met the twi'lek in front o the dargon's cave, and he has instructed me to lure the bantha using fodder. I have the fodder, now how do I use it on the bantha?
 Boba Rhett
08-07-2003, 4:30 PM
Walk up to one and "Activate" it. When one is targeted just press the button.
 torik
08-07-2003, 4:34 PM
far as I can remember the ony option is dialog..maybe i'm at the wrong herd?
 Boba Rhett
08-07-2003, 4:36 PM
There's only one herd in the Krayt Dragon section of the dune sea. :confused: You're going up to the big hairy horned things, right?
 torik
08-07-2003, 4:39 PM
Torik smirks. I am sure I am goin up to the banthas, I'll go warm up the xbox and make sure activate isnt an option. That would be in the action menu, not the inventory?
 Boba Rhett
08-07-2003, 4:48 PM
Yep. :)
 sk8master
08-07-2003, 6:22 PM
you have to do dialog with the banthas, that gets them to follow you, but then you have to fight three sand people, fairly simple really
 RedDwarfe
08-07-2003, 6:26 PM
Yeah just talk to them and they will follow you.

Why on earth in this game do we 'dialog' with the animals....are we jedi's with the mind of a child...."

hello Mr. Bantha....I haver some foddy wodder wud yew follow me pweeeeeeeeeease?"
 Knighthammer
08-09-2003, 12:58 PM
Ok, I have the same problem....I've got the foder, and when I walk up to a batha (near the enclave) it just gives me a dialog option and thats it....

If I go into the the equip. screen it says that bantha folder is a non-useable item.
 RedDwarfe
08-09-2003, 4:12 PM
yes....dialog with them...thats what you do...they will follow you
 TuskanJedi
08-09-2003, 10:47 PM
Dont talk to the Bantha near the enclave there are some right near krayt dragon cave. they follow you get attacked by 2 elite warriors and 2 holy warriors if i am not mistaken. and we are called Tuskan raiders not sand people that is an ethnic slur.
And jedi have to talk to Bantha because they are animals that you cant control there mind they are to basic intelectually. And the Bantha dont trust you stinky human only us Tuskan raiders because they are sacred beasts to us. unless you have food that is They wont follow you. Remember it is Tuskan Radiers not Sand People am I the only one who caught that slight detail foul up; they call em Tuskan Raiders in all the movies.
 Darth_Kyle
08-11-2003, 12:52 PM
i do not care
 Knighthammer
08-20-2003, 7:47 PM
Remember it is Tuskan Radiers not Sand People am I the only one who caught that slight detail foul up; they call em Tuskan Raiders in all the movies. [/B]

Ah no...they call them Sand People - if you don't believe me watch Eps. 4 again.
Page: 1 of 1