Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help on Manaan please

Page: 1 of 1
 RedDwarfe
08-07-2003, 2:47 PM
:confused: Ok,

first of all - all spoilers pertain only to the Sunry murder trial investigation and court case on the world of Manaan- nothing else will be revealed.

I am already past the trial and I dont suppose it will help much now but what are the possible outcome's of the trial (keep in mind i am a jedi of the light side and wish to do what is correct. No matter what i have tried bastilla always responds with saying

I know its right but it just doesnt seem like justice was served today

Now let me tell you what I found before going to trial

I know he was having affair, I know sith planted the medal, I know elassa was a dark jedi, and i have the video of sunry killing elassa and he admitted to it.

When I first when to trial i thought being the light and upholder of truth ect... and i just showed them the evidence- resulting in sunry being executed without any testimony from witnesses....right but no justice

I reverted to my save game before trial and tried again:

This time i went through each witness proved the planting of the medal, proved his affair ect...brought all evidence to light in the case with the judges....he was found guilty but only given life....Again...the right thing (i got his life spared) and yet "Justice does no seem to be served..

am I missing something? was I suppossed to find something else in the sith base? I had already gone through all the rooms in the base, got everything i thought i could get there and then left

If anyone know a way to go through this side quest and actually get some light side points please let me know

Thanks
 Boba Rhett
08-07-2003, 3:49 PM
I've tried quite a few things and I still have yet t find a way to get light side ppoints out of it or yield a better response from my companion.
 RedDwarfe
08-07-2003, 3:58 PM
Ah ok thanks for the response....wasn't sure if id missed something in the sith base on a computer or something
Page: 1 of 1