Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help on korribbann(plz)

Page: 1 of 1
 Icer
08-07-2003, 2:26 AM
I'm trying to pass the Sith training, its the final test. I've tried changing to differant armors and using different weapons, i can't get past the 2 umm tentateks(sorry if i mis-spelled) well any help would be awsome. Thx in advance.
 Seemless
08-07-2003, 2:49 AM
i first laid down about 20 mines, frag, poison, all the good stuff then i chucked a frag at them to get their attention then they came running 1 stepped on them all weakening him then i attack him with my force powers killing him and the second 1 was no problem by hisself
 anup
08-07-2003, 3:17 AM
head to head u'll get your butt kicked by those guys ... your best chance is to run around them ... there is a lever on the other side of the room that once used will open the door u came in run back through the door u came in and they can't leave the door ... blast em to hell from the outside.
 dr_dohh
08-08-2003, 2:31 AM
here's a much easier and cheaper way to do it. i'll give you a clue so as not to put any spoilers.

before going into that room, check out the other rooms. make sure that you finish the puzzle waiting for you at the other end of the tomb, then get the prize for accomplishing that particular task. you'll understand what i mean when you get it.

if you get the prize, use it to fight the teranateks. you shouldn't try to beat them in head to head combat. what you do is to make sure only one of them attacks you first, then if you're at a safe distance, away from the other monster, fire away. If the prize works, just run away in circles, just enough so that he can't hit you and you won't disturb the other monster. keep on running until the effect wears off. then attack em again, until the prize works. repeat this process while making sure that you don't disturb the other one. eventually the monster will die, and you'll have an easy time. strategy is essential. 950xp for each of them, so its better if you kill them rather than escape or whatever.
 GTMet
08-08-2003, 11:39 AM
I used a somewhat similar strategy, instead of using the "prize" I simply moved close enought along the near wall for only one of them to charge me, used a couple battle power ups, and you can take them on one at a time pretty easily, just keep an eye on your health bar and heal yourself. Once he was gone, I chucked a couple grenades and took care of the second one
 TuskanJedi
08-09-2003, 8:13 PM
I just ran in circles away from them when i needed to heal, i force waved them and Force Lighting them then continued to kick there @$$. I was a really powerful pure lightsider guardian, with the solari crystal and other good enhancers in my lightsabers when i fought them it was last planet i visited.
 Emerald Phantom
08-11-2003, 3:08 PM
I was able to defeat them with my force powers and lightsaber (and one advanced and three regular medpacs since I need most of my force points).

As for the puzzle at the other side, I am having trouble completing it. Any advice?
 anup
08-11-2003, 3:15 PM
Its the towers of hanoi. look it up on google or something.
 TuskanJedi
08-11-2003, 5:36 PM
i got the way to do the puzzle of the towers if you need it just tell me and i can get it to you as quick as possible.
Page: 1 of 1