Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Going at it solo?

Page: 1 of 1
 Zebu's Evil Twi
08-06-2003, 12:04 PM
I'm not a huge fan of RPG's that rely on tactics-based AI as a means of controlling other party members, so I was wondering if it is feasable to play thought the game solo. I'm only one hour into the game, still on Taris, but it seems like I have had several opportunities to tell Carth to shove it and leave me alone. I finished Fallout for PC (my favorite RPG of all time, BTW) solo, even though that had the same type of combat system. Fallout 2 also, if I remember correctly. Anyways, I'm sure playing it solo will most definitely lean me towards the dark side, but that's OK. Hehe. If it's next to impossible to finish the game without any other party members, that's fine too. I think I can get used to that.
 Hannibal
08-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Playing solo won't lean you towards the darkside but it will lean you towards the death side. You'll die alot(especially on Tatooine with the Sand People).
If you don't mind that I say go for it.
I'm going to try that the next time I start the game over.
Page: 1 of 1