Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

OMG All is lost on Manaan

Page: 1 of 1
 islandkiwi
08-05-2003, 7:35 PM
I will try not to spoil here, but this bug is sucky, I may have to start all over.

Got three maps out of four, I just haven't visited Kashyyk. I'm on Manaan. When I leave, no matter where I go, I get picked up by a big ship, and get all kinds of major plot twists. When I returned to Ebon Hawk some people are no longer there, and I've got a magical robot pilot that can take me places I've never been.

Obviously the game is jumping ahead for me, as I haven't even visited Kashyyk yet. But now I can't even leave Manaan, and all my saves are either on Manaan or on this damn ship. I thought you could go to whatever planets you wanted to, that you didn't have to go in a specific order.

So, must I restart?
 Boba Rhett
08-05-2003, 7:37 PM
Looks like you fell victim to the Galaxy Droid bug/glitch/whatever. :(

Nobody knows for sure why it appears but it seems to cause problems for everyone. I'm afraid you may have to restart.
 Hannibal
08-06-2003, 11:30 AM
People I cannot stress this enough every time you start and finish a world save and keep that save. That way if you have any problems all you have to do is start from the end of your last world.
It saves you alot of frustration(and time).
 Darth_Kyle
08-10-2003, 9:04 PM
i have got 2 of 4 maps and i think i am on manaan to and am going to leave and what is the galaxy droid thingy
Page: 1 of 1