Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't join secret bounty hunters

Page: 1 of 1
 Miguel Cruz
08-05-2003, 7:20 PM
this is the problem:

My brother was playing and faught calo in tattoine(sp) he then was confronted by a guy telling him to talk to hula? in manaan.

I instead if killing the dragon in tatoine I went to the sith training place and became a sith, when I left for the valley I confronted calo and two sith elite guards. After I killed them I went to the map and teleported back to the ebon hawk. I really want to join the secret bounty hunter society, but how do I activate the opportunity to go tak to hula now?
 JEDI67
08-05-2003, 7:28 PM
You have to meat a guy in manaan then you can join you have to meat him by yourself though no other party memebers can be with you.I joined them there is an annoying surprise at the end I was rather dispointed with it.
 Miguel Cruz
08-05-2003, 7:33 PM
I did the thing is I think I have to have a twi-lik approach me and tell me to meet hula, if I go to talk to hula he'll just ignore me. the thing is that I think that killing calo in the syth trainning place istead of tattoine messed up my game.
 Wesia Daoke
08-05-2003, 7:52 PM
u have to go by urself u cant have any party members with u.
 Miguel Cruz
08-05-2003, 8:34 PM
I did that but nothing about joining or the group pops up, what do I do?
 Seifer02
08-06-2003, 9:33 PM
By alone we dont mean solo mode, no other members at all. And if you did that...i dont know, try leaving manaan and coming back. In case you didn't know hulus is the rodian in the same place as the republic enclave on the other side of the pool in the middle.

Also if your lightside dont bother, you get darkside points for all of them even though they say you are helping the republic.
Page: 1 of 1