Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PS2, GameCUBE, or X-Box

Page: 1 of 1
 Wesia Daoke
08-05-2003, 3:59 PM
Which is technically the best. Not which one has the best games which one has better graphics and other stuff.

Dont mean to start a fight here between Xbox people and PS2 people and Gamecube people. So please be friendly on your posts.
 ZBomber
08-05-2003, 5:17 PM
Originally posted by Wesia Daoke
Which is technically the best. Not which one has the best games which one has better graphics and other stuff.

Dont mean to start a fight here between Xbox people and PS2 people and Gamecube people. So please be friendly on your posts.

Graphics? That mostly depends on the game. ;)

Probably X-Box though......
 Rogue15
08-05-2003, 5:34 PM
XBox, then Gamecube, and followed by PS2.

I wouldn't get a game system just for the graphics though, i'd get a good PC for that.

good luck on your decison, or if this is an argument w/a friend, i hope I helped you win it. :D
 Wesia Daoke
08-05-2003, 6:04 PM
and xbox has a hardrive making it alot easier to save stuff. no need for the memory card. :)
 swphreak
08-05-2003, 8:38 PM
well, I would say gamecube, but I recenly got an XBox so..... I say GC and XBox! :D
 ZBomber
08-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Rogue15
XBox, then Gamecube, and followed by PS2.

I wouldn't get a game system just for the graphics though, i'd get a good PC for that.

good luck on your decison, or if this is an argument w/a friend, i hope I helped you win it. :D

Yeh, you should focus on the games more than graphics. Who cares about the graphics if its not fun to play? ;)

Gamewise, It would probably be XBox, PS2, Gamecube.
 Captain Wilson
08-05-2003, 11:10 PM
its gotta be the gamecube for me, folloowed by the xbox
 Rogue15
08-06-2003, 1:57 PM
I would've got the gamecube, but when I made my decision, it's wasn't going to get kotor, fable, b.c., or dino crisis 3.

It does have some cool games though, specifically Rogue Leader, Rebel Strike, Bounty Hunter, Resident Evil, and Star Fox Adventures.

I recommend checking www.ign.com) out, you'll find a complete list of games there, with reviews and previews.
 ZBomber
08-06-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Rogue15
I would've got the gamecube, but when I made my decision, it's wasn't going to get kotor, fable, b.c., or dino crisis 3.

It does have some cool games though, specifically Rogue Leader, Rebel Strike, Bounty Hunter, Resident Evil, and Star Fox Adventures.

I recommend checking www.ign.com) out, you'll find a complete list of games there, with reviews and previews.

Yeh, I didn't know if I was gonna get Gamecube or XBox, but I bought GCN for those games you listed above, and Super Smash brother Melee.

However, GCN doesn't have that great of a line up for the rest of this year. :(
 Captain Wilson
08-06-2003, 11:19 PM
yay smash bros and melee
 Jedi Disat
08-11-2003, 7:11 AM
i have all 3 systems so im not voting
Page: 1 of 1