Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Giza! NOO!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Seifer02
08-05-2003, 11:39 AM
I went to Tatooine, and the stupid Czerka dumped all these little frogs onto my ship. If i kill them they regenerate, i i try to pick them up they get free. If i pet them, then i can play with them, and if i do that then i am right back where i started!!!

What do i do with these stupid toads.

P.S. I dont know if this has already been posted but i have not been here in a while so just go with me on this one.
 danielisrevan
08-05-2003, 1:40 PM
There is a guy near the docking bay in manaan looking to buy exotic animals for a new zooilogical exibit"Possibly a zoo???" You have to convince him to do it though. I used force pursuade.
 Hannibal
08-05-2003, 1:49 PM
Also that wierd two headed guy when you land on Tatooine sell Gizka poison. If you poison one it becomes rabid and starts to attack them and they all kill each other off.
 Wesia Daoke
08-05-2003, 3:37 PM
posion way the best cuz they blow up.
 danielisrevan
08-05-2003, 3:44 PM
Once i beat the game i am going to start a new one. I diddnt know there were so many different ways to do things on this game:)
 DarthCPA
08-05-2003, 5:29 PM
If you really want to see something funny, don't kill or sell the Gizkas right away. They keep multiplying! Everytime I either went to a different planet or left and came back to the ship there were more of them until there were like a 100 running around! Then you can either sell them all and make some nice money on Maanan or poison them and see them all start exploding.
Nice.
 Seifer02
08-06-2003, 9:16 PM
Score, do you get dark side points if you poison them?

Also can i return to the other planets afteri find the 4th star map or do i go on a landslide of plot twists that lead me to the end so i can't go back and sell them or something.
Page: 1 of 1