Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Easier XP points - 30,000+ XP in 10 minutes cheat

Page: 1 of 1
 Auxon
08-05-2003, 3:56 AM
I figured out how to get as many XPs as I like. In the Sith Enclave on Korriban, in the training room, where you find Sith training against prisoners, if you slice the computer using T3, and hack the datafiles (costs me 0 spikes) repeatedely, you gain as many XPs as you want. This may be possible elsewhere, but I haven't tried it.

Just keep doing it over and over again, and when you exit the screen you will have TONS of XP points. I was most dissapointed to find out that level 20 is the highest you can ever go, as I wanted to max out some feats I still needed. I leveled up 4 times though. Turn up the difficulty after that, if you get bored.

Cheers,

Auxon

P.S. Sorry for double-posting this, but I thought making a new thread might be more beneficial.
 Seifer02
08-05-2003, 11:35 AM
That is pretty cheap. I am tryign to play Kotor free of cheapness..for the first time. If i ever find myself lacking exp that i should have i will have to do this.
 Hannibal
08-05-2003, 2:02 PM
It's not cheap. It's something to do, like you said, after you've played through it the first time.
People are starting to discover these little tricks and post them.
:)
 Wesia Daoke
08-05-2003, 3:40 PM
u can go to korribon first do that and be level 20 threw the whole rest of the game.
 Seemless
08-06-2003, 5:20 AM
Cheap but being sith is evil and being evil has no rules or limitations which means being cheap is fair play:-D Have a nice day!
 anup
08-07-2003, 11:57 AM
Ahhh.... too bad ... tried it ... took one computer spike using T3 to hack the datafles . Not bad though .... got 1800 point from 6 hacks .
 davis125
08-07-2003, 5:07 PM
hi. excuse me but wuts T3????
 anup
08-07-2003, 5:24 PM
T3-T4 the driod u need on taris in order to break into the sith base . Get it from janice driod shop after u speak to and agree with canderous to escape from taris.
 zonnie
08-07-2003, 8:00 PM
what computer use skill do you need to be able to hack for 0 every time?
Page: 1 of 1