Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help creating perfect dark jedi/saberist

Page: 1 of 1
 Seemless
08-04-2003, 6:49 PM
i need help creating the perfect dark jedi/saberist!
 Boba Rhett
08-04-2003, 7:28 PM
Spoilers ahead.

Well, don't waste any force points on any light side powers and only use them on universal powers if you MUST.

Always be a jerk. I suggest getting the power Mind Domination. You can make a lot of money as an evil dude with this. :D

Sadly, you won't be able to use the Solari Crystal for your sabers but luckily you can get two Krayt dragom pearls as a darksider.

As far as armor goes, there's some things on Korriban(sp?) that are for dark siders only including a sith mask inside the teachers room that renders you immune to mind effecting and also speed up you force recovery. There's no special robes for darksiders until the very end of the game and you can't wear normal armor and use many dark side powers either. :(

Make sure you have plenty of Computer Spikes at the last level so you can have the Star Forge construct you Revan's robes. They rock.

And as for what you should set your abilities at when you first start out, that depends on what class you choose.
 anup
08-04-2003, 7:29 PM
If u want the true saberist .... pick the male soilder. and try not to get too many level ups until to become a jedi . get all the dexterity and strength u can . once u become a jedi upgrade your saber skills and jedi defense. also get advanced flurry, and power attack. along with heal ,kill , and stun driod u should be unstopable. carefull cause the heal is not to great if your wisdom and charisma is not high.
 Seemless
08-04-2003, 7:34 PM
i only requested help on building a supreme saberist/ dark jedi because i got to the star forge and got my a$$ kicked by all the dark jedi...i was amazed at how easily they stopped me...
 anup
08-04-2003, 7:40 PM
no way .... i was a soilder/jedi(light side) died one on the star forge against Malak . All saber combat, just make sure to have kill driod .
 Seemless
08-04-2003, 7:46 PM
i killed the droids with no problem but the dark jedi would come like 4 or 5 at a time along with the sith troopers and they'd chuck grenades and use mind powers on me like fear but none of my mind powers would work on them:(
 swphreak
08-05-2003, 1:11 AM
Yea, I'm getting owned by all the Sith apps, and dark jedi. I think I'm just gonna run through the whole place and ignore any that come from behind me...
 Seemless
08-05-2003, 5:17 AM
no way dude you'll get completely destroyed because they'll keep following you and you'll eventually have a small army of dark jedi following you around trying to kill you!
 DarthBlood
08-13-2003, 9:08 PM
my sugstion to then is to where a peice of equiment that makes you immun to mind affecting force and have your pc take on the dark jedi.
while having bastila take out the sith troops.
that sould get you through.

:smilsab :vamp1:
 MasterTypoDemon
08-14-2003, 12:51 AM
i have a male soldier, put everything into strength. saved up, got cassus fett's armor, two lightsabers (each with attack +6), master flurry, heal, and force immunity.

in the star forge, i used 2 adv. medpaks, heal like 3 or 4 times, and a couple strength powerups. until i got to malak.... damn dead jedi. i wished i coulda talked over the jedi academy instead of the sith academy. is that a spoiler?
 StarScream423
08-14-2003, 3:41 AM
Become a Soldier/Guardian. Pump all your attributes into Strength. Don't put skill points into things like Awareness, rather do Treat Injury(If you don't plan on getting Death Field) and Demolitions so you can recover mines.

For force powers, get Lightning, Death Field, Wave and any others that do offensive damage to more than 1 enemy at a time. Max out feats like two-weapon mastery, saber mastery.

For the Dark Jedi on the Star Forge, I would recommend using Jolee, his attack sucks as he only uses one saber, but get him dark side powers, and by then he will have maxed out most of them, Death Field, max lightning, Destory Droid etc.

Make sure that you don't use stimulants throughout the course of the game, they aren't needed, even at the end really, but I went berserk using about 2-3 different stimulants at a time, along with master speed and force resistance(another good one) at the end there to help it go by faster.
 hockeyfreak5900
08-14-2003, 12:26 PM
i always end up with level 8 soldier and 12 gardian. how do people end up 2/18?
 jjjetplane
08-14-2003, 11:52 PM
just dont level yourself up untill you become a jedi, even when it tells you to. you shouldnt have much trouble on taris as level 2, unless you plan on fighiting twitch and starkiller. unfortunatly you are forced to level up on the endar spire
 DamnthatDE
08-15-2003, 4:30 AM
about time that was answered, no matter what I tried I could not get off of Taris w/o getting to level 8, I going to restart and try that out
 DamnthatDE
08-17-2003, 2:04 AM
Ok, I have been trying to get through Taris with out leveling up any more then the 2, but by doing this I have terrible defense and crappy offense. I keep getting my butt kicked. I cannot get past Garlon two fingers and any of the Black Vulkars Enforcers kick my butt. Can any one give any suggestions on how to compensate for this?
 hockeyfreak5900
08-17-2003, 1:35 PM
Carth, mission, and zallabar. you should level THEM up. use them more than you. you'll still gain the exp.
Page: 1 of 1