Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

recasting

Page: 1 of 1
 Carbon_sleeper
08-04-2003, 6:40 PM
If they were doing a remake of the original trilogy (GASP!), and YOU had to cast it, what modern actors would you cast? Who would you pick for Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, Vader, Threepio, Tarkin, The Emporer, Lando, or any other characters?
 Wesia Daoke
08-04-2003, 6:57 PM
i would have antonio baderaz as lando. lol. mayber. maybe harrison ford as han oh wait he was han. i donno. i guees u cant replace a classic like harrison. the rest i donno.
 wassup
08-05-2003, 5:01 AM
Considering GL's current trend, I wouldn't be surprised IF he decides to make remakes, it would be done completely using CGI. :rolleyes:
 pbguy1211
08-05-2003, 5:18 AM
He wouldn't DARE make a movie with CGI actors... it'd be carreer suicide.

oh and...

You cannot pass! ;)
 Tufkad
08-07-2003, 6:57 PM
Natalie Portman could be Leia.
 JediNyt
08-08-2003, 1:44 AM
Hayden Christensen would probably be Luke. Its really hard to think of anyone who could match Fords performance as Han, maybe Brendan Fraiser. Ewan McGreggor would be Obi-Wan. Sam Jackson would make a good Lando. Heh, its interesting how so many of the prequel actors would be great in roles in the originals. George sure knows how to pick em. :thumbsup: I think Ian McKellan would be good as Tarkin. Oh and Mel Brooks as Yoda! Just kidding! :D Merchandising!
Page: 1 of 1