Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stuck on manaan!! PLEASE need help!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 bigjim2k
08-04-2003, 4:25 AM
I went in the ocean floor but didnt manage to de-pressurize the room after the scientists turned it on!! now everytime i re-enter the facility i have 2 seconds to get to the computer before im told "there is 6 seconds left before de-pressurisation" but the comp is too far so i cant shut it and in addition my guy gets paralized when the 6 sec thing is said..... i think i have to restart unless someone can help me!!! please

jim:(
 Darth_Arden
08-04-2003, 6:11 AM
You need to talk to the scientists and force persuade them or whatever to get hem to turn it off.
 bigjim2k
08-04-2003, 6:38 AM
the problem is that they dont give me enough time to make it to them!! pleaz if anyone knows anything.....
 swphreak
08-04-2003, 1:16 PM
I got like 48 seconds to disable the shield. Just talk to them and persuade them
 Boba Rhett
08-04-2003, 2:59 PM
How did you ever manage to get out of the room the two scientists sealed you in? O_O Try bashing the force field.
 Hannibal
08-04-2003, 4:58 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
How did you ever manage to get out of the room the two scientists sealed you in? O_O Try bashing the force field.

Really?

You need to talk to the scientists and force persuade them or whatever to get hem to turn it off.

Really?

Wow, I just hacked the computer and deactivated it myself. There's a computer consule in one of the corners that you can deactivate the pressurizations.

It feels good knowing that there are also those other options. ;)
 bigjim2k
08-04-2003, 6:00 PM
let me rephrase my problem.....1-i didnt have enough spikes to de-pressurize the room the first time leaving me with the option of leaving the facility and coming back once i have more spikes....2-now every time i go in, im left with 4 sec before my guy is paralized and it says 6 sec before de-pressurization, so for 6 sec i have to watch my guy die...now heres the problem.... i cant make it back to the terminal in 4 sec..... making me stuck???? can anybody help me????

P.S: i didnt get sealed in initially....the scientists barricaded themselves behind the force field leaving me with the whole prob of de-pressurization.
 Hannibal
08-04-2003, 6:11 PM
Are you starting it from a save?
Why do you only have 6 seconds?

That's odd.
 bigjim2k
08-04-2003, 6:23 PM
there was a 60 sec countdown.....once i left outside into the water and came back right in the total amount of time was reduced to 6 + ??? sec(i think 4 sec) automatically and i saved once i was in the water so now im stuck...i think its a restart for me;(
 Boba Rhett
08-04-2003, 7:33 PM
Do you DIE in six seconds or do you just start choking? Because the choking stops after a while and you can then just bash the force field in before the choking starts again.
 Awfullest
08-06-2003, 1:47 AM
You have to put on a breath mask in the first six seconds, then you get 60 to bash down the force field.
 bigjim2k
08-06-2003, 9:02 PM
thanx!!!!!
 Boba Rhett
08-06-2003, 9:05 PM
You don't even need the mask.
Page: 1 of 1