Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

spoiler - help with proper order or visiting worlds?

Page: 1 of 1
 Sith Lord Bile
08-03-2003, 11:43 PM
spoilers... I don't know how to do the white space thing, but this is all spoiler stuff.

I've been playing the game and I think I've run into that galaxy droid bug. I've been to taris, korriban, manaan, and the wookie planet. went to return to manaan because I wanted to talk to the guy from that secret order or whatever and get a reward, anyway on the way is when malak got us. After we got away we continued to manaan. When I went to leave manaan, this galaxy droid was there. I have all these options of planets to go to. I don't want to know the plot of the game and all that, I'm afraid of going to a place I technically shouldn't be going to...

One other question: I'm on the dark side and the guy who I paid to betray his boss on manaan...when I went back the second time, he told me to visit someone on korriban...I've tried to go back there but the game locks up every time. (it is not because I've played too long at a sitting or anthing). Any ideas?

thanks.
 Boba Rhett
08-03-2003, 11:59 PM
The droid causes problems for you as far as loading some of those places goes. You may have to go back to an old save. :(

If you can go on, make sure the last planet you visit is the Unknown planet and that you visit the Star Forge AFTER you do that.
Page: 1 of 1