Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Easy Xp Points

Page: 1 of 1
 IBFLYJEDI
08-03-2003, 5:21 PM
WHEN ON TATOOINE GO TO THE DUNE SEA AND KILL ALL THE HULAK WRAID BEAST TRANSIT BACK TO THE EBON HAWK AND BACK AGAIN THERE WILL BE MORE. U GET 500 XP AND THE IT DROPS 50 XP AFTER EVERY 15 OR SO TRIPS. I STARTED THE GAME OVER AND NOW I HAVE MORE XP THAN I HADE WHEN I FINISHED THE GAME.
 Wesia Daoke
08-03-2003, 5:50 PM
thats quite a bit if u think about it. thx for the tip
 Boba Rhett
08-03-2003, 7:18 PM
Easy on the caps there, chief. ;) Yeah I collected like 200+Wraid plates while doing that. I heard somewhere that if you buy that huge plate from that one lady then go hunt more plates the hunting lodge guy gives you 500 for EVERY plate you have. I haven't gotten to test it yet though.
 Ryokirah
08-03-2003, 9:29 PM
yeah i noticed the wraids respawning, but i never went out of my way for the easy xp. the first and last game i did that for was Final Fantasy 1 because it's annoying as heck and i don't have the patience anymore. especially when i didn't have a problem defeating enemies as it is.

what i did notice as i went through was that tatooine was a really easy place to get dark-side points.

oh, and i've gotten the huge wraid plate both times i went through and i only got 500 for it the first time. any regular ones afterwards are worth 24 creds i think.
 Ryokirah
08-04-2003, 2:16 AM
no i don't think so. the respawn provides a sense of danger so you have to be on guard when you'r walking the desert of tattoine... or the harsh grasslands of dantooine too i guess. I think if you really have the time to put another freaking 20 hours into gaining another few levels then you deserve it, along with some coffee and riddalin to make sure you're awake and focused, respectively.
 Auxon
08-05-2003, 3:54 AM
I figured out how to get as many XPs as I like. In the Sith Enclave on Korriban, in the training room, where you find Sith training against prisoners, if you slice the computer using T3, and hack the datafiles (costs me 0 spikes) repeatedely, you gain as many XPs as you want. This may be possible elsewhere, but I haven't tried it.

Just keep doing it over and over again, and when you exit the screen you will have TONS of XP points. I was most dissapointed to find out that level 20 is the highest you can ever go, as I wanted to max out some feats I still needed. I leveled up 4 times though. Turn up the difficulty after that, if you get bored.

Cheers,

Auxon
 Ryokirah
08-05-2003, 9:28 AM
KOTOR is based on the d20 modern system, which is based on D&D 3rd edition rules. they don't allow anything beyond lvl 20, because at that point you're practiaclly God-like.

Also they expect you to reach level 20 by the time you get to the end boss, if you were level 30 when you reached him/her it wouldn't be the least bit of a challenge.
 Seifer02
08-05-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Easy on the caps there, chief. ;) Yeah I collected like 200+Wraid plates while doing that. I heard somewhere that if you buy that huge plate from that one lady then go hunt more plates the hunting lodge guy gives you 500 for EVERY plate you have. I haven't gotten to test it yet though.

Grrrr...I bought that plate from her for 700 (i am such a nice guy) and sold it immediatley for 500. NOO. The rest of my wraid plates sold for like 15 bucks. I COULD BE RICH!!!

Oh well. Next time i play i will be evil, and i can take the plate and promise to give it back, then not, and be rich!!! Bwahahaha.
Page: 1 of 1