Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

**Serious Levithan Bug/Stuckage**

Page: 1 of 1
 MFL101
08-03-2003, 3:04 AM
Alright, here is the deal. I have gotten the space suit. I have killed EVERYONE in the entire ship and opened every single locker and searched everyone's remains. I am able to get out into space and I make my way over to the other airlock. Once I am there I open the inner door and all is dandy. I try to open the other one normaly and it immeaditly transports me back into my space suit and I have to make the walk back to the storeage room where I came from. I tried doing security opening on the door and it says impossible. I am really stuck and need some serious help. Killed EVERYTHING. Even the damm assualt droid *snickers* Please help me guys...
 Mystix
08-03-2003, 3:26 AM
I think you may have to obtain a passcard either from some remains or locker or something...also see if you can hack the security...don't think that's possible though. Don't see how this is happening.:confused:
 MFL101
08-03-2003, 1:29 PM
BUMP ---- Really need help
 Magar
08-03-2003, 4:05 PM
This annoyed me for a while...until I realized that when I took off the spacesuit, the game turned my around so I was facing the airlock again. So, if you go through the door 'in front' of you when you take off the suit, you go back into space.

Just turn around and go through the other door.
Page: 1 of 1