Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Manann & Kash Help Needed

Page: 1 of 1
 slublue
08-02-2003, 5:10 PM
I Can't find the following missions:

how to get involved with the hotel murder on manaan

the shapeshifter you are supposed to kill on kashyyk

mission's brother?

help?

N

barczenr@slu.edu
 Wesia Daoke
08-02-2003, 5:42 PM
that u need to go to the courts on mannan to start the murder case and the shapeshifter is on the forest floor and hes a wookie to start;)
 Seifer02
08-06-2003, 9:40 PM
How do you get the shapeshifter Mission? Is it the evil assassins society. And is he the wookie who asks you to kill the Mandalorians in the lower shadowlands?

I think missions brother is supposed to be in the sand people enclave on Tatooine, he wasn't for me, i think because i didn't get far enough into the plot with mission even tho i knew he ran of with that girl to get rich.
 RedDwarfe
08-07-2003, 6:31 PM
Seifer:

You are correct in where he should be.... You dont nessecairly have to have mission with you- but every chance you get talk to her- eventually you will bump into the chick who broke up with her brother find out he is on tattoine, then you talk to the czerka corp officer in their office on tattoine to get the mission going into sand people enclave
Page: 1 of 1