Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck on Kashyyyk

Page: 1 of 1
 Knighthammer
08-02-2003, 4:57 AM
So I go down the "elevator" to get to the shadow lands and I can't get past the two Wookie Thugs and Cordus....Help please....

BTW this is my first planet after Dantooine.
 Darth_Arden
08-02-2003, 5:02 AM
Before you go down, throw on an energy shield and pump up with some adrenals. Then, just attack Calo, he's the one who should be the hardest.
 Knighthammer
08-02-2003, 5:09 AM
I'll have to try again, because right now, I get down there and a wookie thug pretty much takes out Balista before I get a chance to do much....
 anup
08-02-2003, 5:53 AM
Picked a a horrible first planet ... Start with tattoine ... much easier and u get a chance to build up your levels ... only one real battle on that planet .
 Knighthammer
08-02-2003, 12:52 PM
Will it hurt if I leave your wookie friend there and go back to Tantooine?

Thanks, sorry first time playing this type of game.
 Wesia Daoke
08-02-2003, 2:53 PM
make sure ur using different stuff cuz if one thing doesnt work use somethin else
 Mystix
08-03-2003, 3:03 AM
see below

would it be a bad idea to go to korriban first? I was just wondering cause I want to establish the fact im a dark side person before moving on.
 Wesia Daoke
08-03-2003, 1:18 PM
you might wanna go to tatoonie first because it is the easiest and go up in levels before you go to the Sith Planet
Page: 1 of 1