Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i must be ready

Page: 1 of 1
 sabergod123
08-02-2003, 3:30 AM
hey u guyz im buying this game in a week i want u guyz 2 tell me anything important i need 2 know so i can be ready when im playing like give me warnings describe things whatever stuff that u think is cool thanks;)
 Wesia Daoke
08-02-2003, 3:36 AM
big time HINT!!!!!:

HAVE FUN :D
 Mystix
08-03-2003, 3:12 AM
higlight... First thing to do is to decide whether your going to be on the light side or dark side, second thing to decide is whether you want to be a master of the force or master of the lightsaber. (Master of force will be hard in the end...don't want to tell you too much.) You have to decide because if you are trying to round it out too much you'll just be made weaker. Wisdom and charisma are good for force specializers and strength and dexterity are good for lightsaber specializers. Constitution important for both. Stun, Stasis, Stasis Field and Force push, Whirlwind, power lines are great. Heal and Cure are also good. Destroy Droid is great for force specializers as it comes in handy near the later levels. For better information on lightsaber combos read some of the other posts, I'm not very knowledgeable about which are the best, though the dual saber (one short, one long) works very well for me. Make sure to specialize in two handed fighting if going dual wield/double-bladed style.

There's a mouthfull for ya...
Page: 1 of 1