Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I killed Juhani!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Mater_KypDurron
08-02-2003, 1:30 AM
Isnґt she supoussed to be in my party?...I tried to pesuade her but she refused. She had a very low selfsteam..LoL:D. And when i killed her i didnґt get any dark side points so i thought it was alright til I found out that she had to be in my party...Does anyone know what to do? Help please!
 anup
08-02-2003, 5:54 AM
I hope u have a saved game from before u killed her
 boinga1
08-02-2003, 2:30 PM
She doesn't have to be in our party...but it helps if she is...you don't get darkside points for killing her? Hmmph...I was sure you did...
 Wesia Daoke
08-02-2003, 2:49 PM
i did too you dont need her to beat the game. and if ur darkside she just a pain in the butt later on.;)
 leodalyon073
08-24-2003, 5:25 PM
tch tch tch... should of saved before im assuming you learned your lesson now?
 SamNMax
08-24-2003, 5:30 PM
Well, there is a way to convince her to come back to the Dark Side when you make the choice.

Not sure how, though.
 MasterTypoDemon
08-24-2003, 8:01 PM
i hang on to her. later in the game, she's the jedi i use most. just have to build her up right. i like having her around. at least she doesnt run from combat like bastila has many a time. (maybe its just my game that she does that in)
 Allronix
08-25-2003, 1:42 AM
Remind her of the Jedi code. When she starts letting her temper get the best of her, a gentle word or two to jog her memory does wonders.

Back on Dantooine...

Remind her that she is welcome to return to the light, that redemption is always possible. Quatra lives on in the Force, as there is no Death to a Jedi.

As the story progresses, and the two of you become friends, she thanks you and is actually one of the strongest and truest friends you have as a Light Sider.

And after the "discovery:"

Juhanni appreciates you all the more. Revan was the one who freed her from what would have been a life of slavery. She's all the more proud of you for redeeming yourself, and saving her from darkness again.
 Jedi Guardian
08-25-2003, 1:43 AM
I had Juhani in my party pretty much through the remainder of the game. She is nice to have around. But that doesn't at all hinder you from beating the game.
 Hannibal
08-25-2003, 12:24 PM
The cool thing about killing Juhani is:
When you get to Korriban a certain Jedi that was friends with Juhani has left the Jedi and is now a Sith and attacks you for killing Juhani.

Like someone else already said if you want Juhani to join you choose the conversation options that have words from the code in them. Like peace, harmony, etc. She'll see the wisdom in your words and join you.

When I played it I never tried to persuade jedi or sith because most of them can avoid your persuasion. Though I was suprised on who it worked in the Sith academy. :)
Page: 1 of 1