Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Danjawill75
08-01-2003, 7:19 PM
Is anyone else having a problem with the game freezing when you lose bastilla before the final star forge planet? The game has froze about 15 times and the same exact spot, right after carth stops speaking!
 Boba Rhett
08-01-2003, 8:08 PM
You don't happen to have anyone in Stealth mode do you?

Clicky (http://www.bioware.com/games/knights_old_republic/support/known_issues/)
 Danjawill75
08-01-2003, 8:58 PM
nope no stealth mode
 DamnthatDE
08-04-2003, 3:34 AM
I am having the same exact problem, I even took back the game to have it exchanged for another. Does anyone know what the deal is??? It has done it on 3 different discs, 1 bought, 1 exchanged and 1 rented?? Please help cause I don't want to waste all the time I have played not to be able to continue. And no, no stealth is on
 DamnthatDE
08-04-2003, 4:16 AM
Nevermind, I read another post on here that syas when you get captured by the Sith, and you have to chose someone to break you out, do not chose Mission, like I did. The reason for this is you use Stealth mode, and after you unlock the last door and you switch people she is still in Stealth, and for some reason or another it locks it up after you get back on the Ebon Hawk. I guess there is no way around this unless you did a manual save before hand, and it looks like at least I have to start all over. Good thing though is at least I get to explore the dark side this time
 Hannibal
08-04-2003, 1:01 PM
Originally posted by DamnthatDE
... I have to start all over.

Do you mean from the beginning?

How are you saving? You should have at least 4 or 5 saves so that you can go back and not have to worry about starting over.
It makes it less frustrating.

Just an idea. You don't have to do it. ;)
 DamnthatDE
08-06-2003, 11:14 AM
I have learned that now, sometimes, you just have to learn the hard way
 Hannibal
08-06-2003, 12:26 PM
Games of this lenght are too long to have to start over from the beginning. Especially when you get as far as you did. :eek:
Page: 1 of 1