Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Jedi Academy pics from gamesrader.

Page: 1 of 1
 JEDI OUTCAST
08-01-2003, 5:33 PM
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/popup.asp?pagetype=6&articleid=65698&imageid=45167&_subsectionid=161)

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/popup.asp?pagetype=6&articleid=65698&_subsectionid=161&imageid=45176)

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/popup.asp?pagetype=6&articleid=65698&_subsectionid=161&imageid=45172)

----------------------------------------------------
game date for uk people.

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy will be out on PC on 19 September. The Xbox version is expected sometime in November.
 Blademaster_109
08-01-2003, 5:44 PM
cool
 txa1265
08-01-2003, 5:53 PM
Thanks!

Pictures #1, 3 and 4 and new (to me), the other two we already know. And these are pretty low-res as well. I hope we get to see these things as we play, not just as cutscenes.

Mike
 JEDI OUTCAST
08-01-2003, 7:21 PM
thats true i hope its more better when we play it.
 taekwondo joe
08-01-2003, 9:52 PM
LUCAS ARTS RELEASE THIS GAME I AM DYING HERE!!!! boba is in the game, i heard he was, yes! that is one tuff dude, first he watched his dad's head get cut off, then shot and almost killed by kyle in df, then shot and wounded by dash, then choped up by a huge sarlac! kills that thing and now he faces off with my saber, poor dude, he is tuff though!
 boinga1
08-01-2003, 10:04 PM
*cough cough* Please use spoiler tags like these in the future.
 taekwondo joe
08-02-2003, 12:35 AM
you talken to me?
 Sargasso
08-02-2003, 12:40 AM
This is starting to piss me off.

USE THE GODDAMN SPOILER TAGS, even if you aren't sure if the info is legit.

If I have to be the Angel of Flaming Retribution so people get it through their thick skulls, then so be it.

-edit- Yes you.
 txa1265
08-02-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by taekwondo joe
you talken to me? Yes he is because Boba Fett is not a confirmed part of JA through any legal source. Which includes the official site, as well as official screenshots given to sites and magazines doing previews.

Mike
 txa1265
08-02-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Sargasso
If I have to be the Angel of Flaming Retribution so people get it through their thick skulls, then so be it. If that comes to pass, I got your back (with my blue saber, of course ;) ... I've already taken significant heat by asking people to exercise restraint ...

:)

Mike
 Sargasso
08-02-2003, 12:58 AM
No worries. I'm used to being the bad guy. I got this.

Thoughtless, lazy, inconsiderate spoiler posters prepare to prepare to be flamed like the dogs you are!

'Till I am banned, or something.
 taekwondo joe
08-02-2003, 2:55 AM
well having boba now precented in the screen shot, i thought it was ok to say, yes, he is in the game! so no spoilers needed, since it has been said already, ps:dont flame me, you will not like me revenge, i am acustomed to calling people poo poo heads, dont make me do it
 txa1265
08-02-2003, 3:42 AM
Originally posted by taekwondo joe
well having * now precented in the screen shot, i thought it was ok to say, yes, he is in the game! so no spoilers needed, since it has been said already, ps:dont flame me, you will not like me revenge, i am acustomed to calling people poo poo heads, dont make me do it

Please give the link to an OFFICIAL source of information regarding the character in question.

Until such time as there is something official - rather than from pirated copies of beta versions - PLEASE use the spoiler tags. If not sure, use the tag. That will err on the side of us who want to get official info, but stay clear of info that was meant by the developers to be a surprise left for the game.

I am not flaming you, just asking for a bit of respect on your part on this tricky issue.

Thanks,

Mike
 HertogJan
08-02-2003, 7:37 AM
Wow, that sandcrawler looks very detailed... Almost like it's retouched with some sort of program ;) Oh and /me likes the way the lightsabert casts light (you see the green glow?).... JO didn't have it and it was requested by many ppl!
 taekwondo joe
08-02-2003, 11:18 AM
i got ya txa, from now on i will do spoilers tags, just i did not know then. and lec said i remmeber about the time before jedi outcast came out some one asked the question and they said that sabers are a sorce of energy, they dont cast shadows, or light, i quess they changed that lol
 defalc
08-02-2003, 1:43 PM
Sure that's not just a snowtrooper?

Chewie looks awesome! Rawwg! :D
 txa1265
08-02-2003, 4:01 PM
Originally posted by HertogJan
Oh and /me likes the way the lightsabert casts light (you see the green glow?).... JO didn't have it and it was requested by many ppl!
I loved that in JK / MotS ... and did miss it in JO - like on Nar Shadda when you go through that tunnel - your saber should have been enough to light the way. I hope that works well in JA ... I'm so psyched.

And taekwondo joe - thanks! I don't want any hard feelings, so I'm glad we can work together and discuss stuff!

Mike
Page: 1 of 1