Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Has anyone found this armor?

Page: 1 of 1
 jedi4q2
08-01-2003, 2:25 PM
Someone, help! In the Prima strategy guide for KOTOR, they have screen captures of their female character running around Taris in some white armor w/ a red neckline & red gloves. I can't find it anywhere & it's driving me insane! Has anyone seen this? I think I've tried every shop on Taris & scanned the armor appendix like 10 times but I still can't find it! AHH!!! Please! Anyone!

:confused:
 jedi4q2
08-01-2003, 3:05 PM
The screenshots of this white armor appear on pages 43, 44, 46, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 56, 61, 64, 66, 67, 68, 70, 71, & 72. Anyone who has ANY idea, it would be greatly appreciated.
 Ca$h
08-01-2003, 6:03 PM
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. The armor you choose will likely be based exclusively on the DEFENSE it provides and not what it looks like. For example, if you want to take advantage of many Jedi Skills you will not be able to wear armor at all. Aproximately 1/3 of the Jedi skills are restricted when wearing armor. You will have to wear Jedi Robes in order to avoid these restrictions. That will be a personal preference for you to work out. As a Light Jedi I know that many of the cool powers are affected by armor. I have yet to tackle the game as a Dark Jedi and I am not sure you will have as many armor restrictions for using a Dark Jedi's force powers.

That being said, I will tell you that there is a VAST array of armor/robes in the game. Most of which is not found until you have progressed through the various worlds and locations in the game. My guess is that the armor you are looking for is not found on Taris at all and that you may find it on an opponents remains or shop at a later time in the game. Chances are you will eventually find this armor if you look hard and long for it. Just don't count on finding it on exclusively on Taris.

I played as a Male character so I can't tell you for a fact that you will not find the armor you refer to on Taris. I will tell you that basically there are only 2 good suits of upgradeable armor found on Taris when I played through. Neither of these suits fit your description.
Page: 1 of 1