Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Spoilers] Starforge battle

Page: 1 of 1
 Kienshin
08-01-2003, 1:13 PM
I'm totally stuck on this dude, he keeps regenerating over and over and over his health until I finally die. Is there anyway to stop him from stealing the power of the other guys in the cage? I don't know what to do and its driving me crazy. Also, I saved a seperate file before meeting bastila and in the other file I killed her. Is there a way to get Bastila to not want to die and join with you to kill malak? Please, i'm desperate for help!!
 Wesia Daoke
08-01-2003, 2:24 PM
1.if ur on the darkside u can use drain life or deathfield and it should suck the life from the tanks to u.
2. if ur lighside i donno but i think u can throw lightsaber
3.i dont think u can get bastila to fight with u. becuz she is corrupted
 Darth_Arden
08-01-2003, 6:32 PM
Try every option that gets her to turn from the darkside. You have to convince her that the light is much stronger than the Light. And then I had the option to tell her that i loved her, and she joined me, but used her Battle Meditation to help the republic fleet. No one can help you fight Malak.
 anup
08-02-2003, 3:08 PM
Just make sure u have plenty of life support packs and the heal power. Also he uses the other jedi to heal himself . when he is regenerating u can press the red button run over to the stasis chambers and kill of the bodies . He tells u that the are not alive ... mean no darkside points. concentrate on that first cause otherwise he just keeps regenerating. to kill the jedi in the chambers the kill force power works great.
Page: 1 of 1