Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pazaak questions

Page: 1 of 1
 cooltodamax
08-01-2003, 12:40 PM
I just played the first dude in Pazaak. I finally got it down pat and started seriously kicken him for some $$ cause I'm da Pazaak King.
The problem is when I quite save he called me stuff like a cheater and wouldn't play me(wuss!) Anyways where should I go from here to find someone else to play???
 Wesia Daoke
08-01-2003, 2:21 PM
there is one in every cantina on every planet (nearly) just ask around;)
 Ca$h
08-01-2003, 6:26 PM
This is a bit of spoiler so be advised. You will find Pazaak players all over the place on the various worlds. Not just in the Cantinas. Each of them will eventually refuse to play you for money after you have cleaned them out so to speak. Some will even give you a *bonus/reward* if you best them at Pazaak.

I have found one exception to this rule. I found one Pazaak player that I can get high stakes with, $600.00 per match, that has yet to run out of money. I moved on after I had won well over 3,000 dollars.

Specifically to answer your question, I believe that only two Pazaak players can be found on Taris, both which can be found in the Cantinas. One in each!
Page: 1 of 1