Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Light Side Points in Korriban (Spoiler)

Page: 1 of 1
 SethSorayson
08-01-2003, 11:51 AM
This is my last planet to find a star map, after the first Malak fight, and I would assume my last chance to get light side points. Right now I am right between light and dark so I need as much as possible. Thanks for the help!
 Kienshin
08-01-2003, 1:15 PM
Well, I'm almost pure lightside and for battles the way I received lightside points was avoiding battles in dialogue. I didn't get much on Koriban though.
 Hannibal
08-01-2003, 2:52 PM
Convince a student who doesn't seem all that much like a Sith that he should leave. Do not kill people and give every lightside response. You can pass all the test withouth doing them the darkside way so instead of destroying a target see if they need help.
 Ca$h
08-01-2003, 6:08 PM
Yep go the light side option as suggested by one of my fellow Jedi's here each chance you have... and SAVE SAVE SAVE. Prior to each conversation and action save the game so if you earn a dark point or things don't work out as you had hoped you can go through and try it again. Since you have played this far into the game this should be a given ;)
 Reclaimer
08-01-2003, 6:19 PM
I agree Ca$h that would be one of the better things to do.
 Darth_Arden
08-01-2003, 6:28 PM
In the Tomb of Marko Ragnos, there is a Rogue Driod. Prior to entering the main room where he is standing, equip the Stelth Field Generator and go in their on Stealth. He will thank you for trying to be quiet, and ask that you terminate his Assassination Protocol. This will also earn you Lightside points, rather than just destroying him.
 Darth_Arden
08-01-2003, 6:36 PM
Oh yeah, and in the tomb of Tulak Hord, the old Sith Academy Master will capture you and put you to a test. For every answer correct, he will shock Mekel, for every wrong, he will shock you. However, if you refuse to answer the questions, only you get shocked. Once it is done, Mekel is free to go, but instead, he says he will stay and help you kill the old master. That will earn you some Lightside points cause you didn't want him to die.
 Darth_Arden
08-01-2003, 6:37 PM
I just keep remembering at the last moment, also, in the Shyrack Caves, don't kill the Rogue students, instead, aid them in escaping by killing the Terentatek that is on the otherside of the Bridge.
 Mystix
08-02-2003, 1:09 AM
The droid will ask you to shut down his systems. If you want to know the correct sequence without having to work it out (which takes a while) then read this.

1. Combat Systems
2. Motor Systems
3. Sensory Systems
4. Memory Systems
5.Cognitive Systems
6. Emotional Systems
7. Creative Systems
8. Core Systems

Hope it helps.
Page: 1 of 1