Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Are you a serious gamer?

Page: 1 of 1
 nathan_the_rock
07-31-2003, 5:45 PM
If you are a serious gamer, then I'm sure you would be interested in readysetgamer.com. They give away hundreds of prizes a year to serious gamers like yourself. You may think "what is the catch" or "they can't do that", but they really do! I can personally say that I have won twice from their website and received my prizes (A game, controller, and two strategy guides!) If you are skeptical, check out their winners list for my name (Nathan Rock) and the names of many other winners:

http://www.readysetgamer.com/showwinners.asp)
(please do not use this link to sign up, you will be entered into a special contest if you sign up with the other links below.)

You can see listed over 600 people that have won prizes from Readysetgamer. Signing up right now by the following links puts you into a new-members only drawing for your choice of a Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox, or Gameboy Advance SP. The winner will be chosen on August 1st, so there is only ONE DAY left to sign up! You might think "I already have all three", well Readysetgamer isn’t just about this one contest, when you sign up not only will you be entered to win this prize, but a skew of random prizes for as long as you are a member including games, controllers, gift cards, consoles, strategy guides, and much more. Sign up at the link below:

http://readysetgamer.com/register.asp?5120=79308)

Still skeptical? I was too when I first heard about the website, but I have been a member for over 8 months and can say that I have not received any junk mail as a result of signing up. But I have my prizes. You are probably still thinking "there is no way that could be real" or "they must sell my information to someone". Well it is real, and they do not sell your information. The only mail you will get from Readysetgamer is the occasional email telling you about new contests, or an email you will really like - When you are a winner. To top it all off you don't even have to pay for shipping on your prizes.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or email me at nathan_the_rock@yahoo.com

Make sure you sign up soon so you may be a winner of a brand new Playstation 2, Xbox, Gameboy Advance SP, or Gamecube by August 1st (ONE DAY TO SIGN UP!):

http://readysetgamer.com/register.asp?5120=79308)

Thanks for your time, I'm sure that you will enjoy RSG, and good luck in the contests!
 Pedro The Hutt
07-31-2003, 6:38 PM
Advertising? <.< Be gone you capitalist!
 another_trooper
07-31-2003, 10:47 PM
He wont come back, hes just doing some propaganda, and for the record, I think no1 here is a watucall "serious gamer". :o
 nathan_the_rock
08-01-2003, 12:49 AM
I'm back........
 Kylilin
08-01-2003, 2:16 AM
mmmmm....Spam
 another_trooper
08-01-2003, 10:15 PM
Seeing how you have no avatar or sig and youre no where else than here in this post, it was the logical thing to think. . .
Anyhow, dont get offended or anything.

@Kylilin : didnt you just spam by saying that some1 else just spammed ?:confused: :D :confused:
 Kylilin
08-02-2003, 6:57 AM
wow...real sense of humor in this crowd...
Page: 1 of 1