Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help on the final Sith test.

Page: 1 of 1
 anup
07-31-2003, 5:37 PM
If anyone knows how to defeat the two beasts on the final sith academy test please let me know. I have tried using blasters , sabers , force ... I'm out of ideas. i have a game saved right before i walk into the chamber. I can get both their energies down to half but just can't seem to heal myself enough in time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
 Darth_Arden
07-31-2003, 6:32 PM
Those are Terentatek Beasts. They are immune to the force. And Blasters will not faze them. You have to use your Lightsaber. My trick was to creep along the wall towards the first one until it ran after me. Then it was a one on one battle. After, I healed myself, and then confronted the second one. If you are unlucky, and get attacked by both, just have yourself pumped up with adrenals or something.
 anup
07-31-2003, 6:42 PM
I got the best results with the lightsabers, pumped of on at 5 shots of everything from strenght to adreniline. but i'll try the wall thing when i get home .. thanks .
 Sith Lord Bile
08-01-2003, 10:20 AM
I don't know how to do the text spoiler things so here is some space...

Anyway, There is a switch on the far side of the room. It opens the doors. I opened the door to the main hall way and ran back out to it. The creatures don't follow you there. I just used grenades and force powers on them from the hallway. Cheap..but effective
 anup
08-01-2003, 12:04 PM
Thanks .... i actually figured out to do that last nite.
03-03-2008, 8:55 PM
If anyone knows how to defeat the two beasts on the final sith academy test please let me know. I have tried using blasters , sabers , force ... I'm out of ideas. i have a game saved right before i walk into the chamber. I can get both their energies down to half but just can't seem to heal myself enough in time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

What you have too do is first, have a stealth field generator on, then go in he room in stealth mode and set a bunch of mines,(Don't bother with fash mnes, they are immune too it i think...) then that should take a chunk of their life next use insanity or horror on them and finish them off. BIG TIP: PUT THE GAME ON THE EASY SETTING BY GOING TOO OPITONS.
 stoffe
03-04-2008, 7:23 AM
What you have too do is first, have a stealth field generator on, then go in he room in stealth mode and set a bunch of mines,(Don't bother with fash mnes, they are immune too it i think...) then that should take a chunk of their life next use insanity or horror on them and finish them off. BIG TIP: PUT THE GAME ON THE EASY SETTING BY GOING TOO OPITONS.

Hi, welcome to the SWK forums. :wavey: You should check the date of posts before you reply to a thread though, the question you replied to was asked almost 5 years ago. :)
Page: 1 of 1