Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

do the musicians that play the intruments..

Page: 1 of 1
 Wesia Daoke
07-31-2003, 3:20 PM
ever talk and are those intruments like made into 'em cuz i never see them out of there mouths
 coupes.
07-31-2003, 6:15 PM
is this serious? They don't SEE them talk but I'm sure they do! And I don't think i have to answer your second question. It like asking If the jedi have to go to the bathroom because we never see them do...
 Wesia Daoke
07-31-2003, 6:32 PM
im just sayin i wanna know more about them in the movies
 coupes.
08-01-2003, 12:50 AM
Oh! well my guess is you won't get to know more about them in the movies, so here's a little info.

They are Biths, they come from the palnet Clak'dor VII and their band is called the Modal Nodes. The band leader is called Figrin D'An and palys the kloo horn, kinda the equivalent of a saxophone I would guess, The other members are Tech Mor (Omni musical box), Tedn D'Hai (Fanfare), Nalan Cheel (Bandfill) and Doikk Nats (Fizz).

They were offered to play at Jabba's palace but they refused.

If you noticced, in Jabba's palace, there's another Bith, he is called Barquin D'An, he's Figrin's brother and he also plays the Kloo horn.

That's about it.
 Wesia Daoke
08-01-2003, 12:54 AM
thx and how the heck did u get all that info
 Rogue15
08-01-2003, 1:26 AM
that song they play in the cantina is called 'mad about me'

www.theforce.net) has a nice encyclopedia, have any questions consult that, or ask us. :)
Page: 1 of 1