Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help on Unknown World

Page: 1 of 1
 Lanludar
07-31-2003, 5:00 AM
I have done everything that I can find to do on this world. I have helped the Elders, fought Bastila, and now can't leave the planet. Any help on where to find the stabilizers? I have the Mandalorian head, but, unfortunately, had to kill the guy who I was to give it to before I was able to complete the quest (I suspect that this was one way to get the stabilizers...hoping there is another).
Thanks in advance for your help!
 deacon shields
07-31-2003, 6:39 AM
the stabalizers are listed as "ship parts" and are found behind some wreckage going into the ancients part of the beach
 Wesia Daoke
07-31-2003, 12:01 PM
should be mines around where the parts are
 Randon_Star
07-31-2003, 3:25 PM
1)in between the temple and the elders
2)in one of the cages where they kept the infant rancors
 Mystix
08-02-2003, 1:26 AM
here is a way

Some parts are in the area where it shows the movie where the gizka creature walks up to a satellite dish thing and then blows up. Disable all the mines and your bound to find the parts, should be in the middle somewhere.

good luck.
 Lanludar
08-03-2003, 5:16 AM
Thanks all!
Got the parts I needed and am now stuck at what I assume to be the final battle...but will work through it. Great story. Best I've seen in a RPG in quite some time.
Thanks again!
Page: 1 of 1