Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lightside Points on Dantooine

Page: 1 of 1
 Emerald Phantom
07-30-2003, 11:56 PM
I am almost at the end of the lightside spectrum and I was wondering where I could go to get points.

Is it possible to get points during the Jedi Trials? If so, how?
 Wesia Daoke
07-31-2003, 12:07 AM
say the the truth and lightside dont lie
thats kinda obvious but its true
 Emerald Phantom
07-31-2003, 12:33 AM
I thought that I accomplished the trials fine. Is it possible to get Lightside points or them?
 Wesia Daoke
07-31-2003, 12:38 AM
you can get darkside points easier. thats wut there talkin about when they say the darkside is easier.
 Darth_Arden
07-31-2003, 12:52 AM
Convert Juhani from the Dark Side, that earns you Light Side points. Other than that, the other two trials wont get you any points for either side. But there are other ways to get Light points on Dantooine.
 Dan'mah D'upre
07-31-2003, 12:56 AM
ok, when the message comes up after a action that says light/dark side point(s) gained, does that mean one point, or can there be multiple points, if so, where can i see that, besides the spectrum, cause that doesn't have any numbers on it, and how do I know I reached the ultimate light or ultimate dark side?
 Emerald Phantom
07-31-2003, 1:18 AM
I believe you get a blue energy shaped like a tube behind your character, but I am not sure.
 Darth_Arden
07-31-2003, 9:21 PM
It's probably 1 point. Cause sometimes, depending on the decisions you make, You'll get a Light point, a Dark point, and then another Light Point. Then it will say Net Change Light Side. Like when you play Pazaak, you win , and you lose, it will have a net change.
 Darth_Arden
07-31-2003, 9:21 PM
It's probably 1 point. Cause sometimes, depending on the decisions you make, You'll get a Light point, a Dark point, and then another Light Point. Then it will say Net Change Light Side. Like when you play Pazaak, you win , and you lose, it will have a net change.
Page: 1 of 1