Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help at the star forge (spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 bigwhitefeet
07-30-2003, 7:44 PM
i cant beat the droids that are right before the final battle with malak. what do you do???? they just keep coming at me..
i cant figure it out! help me!
 Reclaimer
07-30-2003, 7:46 PM
What kind of force powers do you have?
 bigwhitefeet
07-30-2003, 7:49 PM
i dont have any droid force powers... i have mostly dark side powers...
 Darth_Arden
07-30-2003, 7:49 PM
There are computers beside each of the machines that continuously respawn the robots. You need to slice into them, and have them destroy those Robo-Makers. Once all of them are destroyed, the robots automatically stop attacking.
 bigwhitefeet
07-30-2003, 7:58 PM
i saw the computers but i dont know how to get the droids off of me long enough to hack into them....
 Reclaimer
07-30-2003, 8:48 PM
Have your Party members distract them then go on and hack.
 Wesia Daoke
07-30-2003, 8:57 PM
when i did it i did it by my self:confused: hmm oh well
 Reclaimer
07-30-2003, 11:38 PM
He can't get the droids off him so thats the best way to do it if you can't keep them off.
 Master Jade
07-31-2003, 6:19 AM
i had this very freaking problem... i ran around for an hour trying to kill them in order and blah blah... i would try to target other things but i could only target the droids. what you can do is 1. go to saved game before you start attacking them and you just press white button when it pauses before battle. that way you can target the computers. or you have to destroy them all at the same time so there is no known threats for like a second, then you can target the computers. just keep pressing white button when it pauses
Page: 1 of 1