Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Some new pictures from Gamespy.

Page: 1 of 1
 The Count
07-30-2003, 10:48 AM
 Ackehallgren
07-30-2003, 10:52 AM
wow! thanks a lot dude! these are awesome!
 toms
07-30-2003, 11:11 AM
they look cool. is it me or do they have a much more colourful look than JO? maybe they are trying to recreate the 70s disco feel of MotS :D
 Ackehallgren
07-30-2003, 11:14 AM
well... the textures were kinda dull in JO... Katarn07 made me realize this... but as long as JA is longer than JO, im satisfied...
 txa1265
07-31-2003, 3:38 PM
Also check out http://www.3dgamers.com/games/jediacademy/) where they have those screens and more!

And I agree - the locales look absolutely amazing!

Mike
 Neverhoodian
07-31-2003, 11:50 PM
I read the preview that went along with the screenshots. Though I was dissappointed at the mention of the similarities, by and large it sounds excellent. The cityscapes look great! By the way, one screenshot elicited an emotion in me that I hardly ever get while looking at screenshots; anger. When I saw that one shot of the dual lightsaber wielding opponent looming over the body of a female Twi'lek student he just killed, it filled me with rage. To me, that signifies a very good thing. These new guys seem much more evil and meanacing than the Reborn. (though I will still enjoy slashing up the Reborn;) ) The way he looks at the player with those emotionless, glowing eyes and enveloped in Force Rage, (at least, it looks like it) it makes me want to kill 'em all. Ooh, sounds like I'm susceptible to taking the Dark path already.:vadar: (although I'll play the Light side first, just to see what it's like. Then I'll indulge in my darker side)
Is it just me, or does a few of the screenshots look like they're set in the Valley of the Jedi?:eek:
 TheBlueFlamingo
07-31-2003, 11:58 PM
That screen with the dead twikie. Well, shes just laying flat on that stair. Looks like they havent put in that rag doll stuff the mentioned. It was a cool thought, but hey, im excited
 Blademaster_109
08-01-2003, 12:16 AM
they are ast the offical site 2
 txa1265
08-01-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by TheBlueFlamingo
That screen with the dead twikie. Well, shes just laying flat on that stair. Looks like they havent put in that rag doll stuff the mentioned. It was a cool thought, but hey, im excited They are not doing ragdoll physics, but a ragdoll skeletal system, which should help with all of the special moves and combat animation. However, in that screen I have to agree with Neverhoodian ... and some of the other screens you can just feel the tension ... very, very exciting ...

Mike
Page: 1 of 1