Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

spoilers - side quests

Page: 1 of 1
 Ryokirah
07-30-2003, 7:15 AM
i did the wookie one i kashyyk with zaalibar, bastila's mother on tattooine, do any of the other characters have side quests?

i know mission talks about her brother leaving for another planet?
a canderous side quest would be cool
perhaps HK-47 too
i think Jolee has one too that i didn't get to last time on manaan

anybody?
 Dan'mah D'upre
07-30-2003, 12:38 PM
I didn't know about Bastilas mom... Anyway, too the point.

Just highlight the spoiler if you wanna read it:

When you talk to mission, make sure you press her for all the info possible, then on some planet, for me it was Korriban, but I think it depends on how far you are in the game, the woman that left with missions brother turns up and tells you where her brother is.
 boinga1
07-30-2003, 12:53 PM
I believe every NPC in your party has a side quest (not sure about HK-47 or T3-M4) that you can get by talking to them.
 Ryokirah
07-30-2003, 2:39 PM
thanks. i'm assuming you have to have the character with you on the specific planet, i didn't know which one to bring mission to, or if there was one.

well Bastila's mother on tattoine, zaalibar on kashyyk

i know if you talk to carth enough he gets into the possiblity of having a kid alive, what planet would that be on?

i don't know if Canderous, or the driods have one
 chris118
07-30-2003, 5:20 PM
carths quest is on koribaan. it is about his son. havent done it yet.
Page: 1 of 1