Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[spoilers] the star forge

Page: 1 of 1
 deacon shields
07-30-2003, 6:26 AM
alright, so im in the star forge on deck 2...how the heck do i get past the ungodly number of sith fighters and the dark jedi? i mean, ive got me, bastilla, and canderous (i chose darkside) battling and they are just destroying me. any suggestions?
 Boba Rhett
07-30-2003, 12:56 PM
What force powers are available to your group? Have any that effect multiple targets? I found Force Wave to be very helpful if yo have that but sinse you're dark I'm not sure what is available to you.
 deacon shields
07-31-2003, 6:37 AM
we have death field and force storm on my pc, and on bastilla we have choke and cure and plague i think
 Randon_Star
07-31-2003, 3:27 PM
take the health packs off their dead bodies and use them force whirlwind works on appretices and i hope ur good with a lightsaber
 Darth_Arden
07-31-2003, 6:35 PM
You have to be good with a lightsaber, cause you can't always count on your team. Otherwise, Force Storm, Death Field, and Force Wave worked best for me. Stun Field is pretty good also. Just make sure you kill the Dark Jedis as quickly as possible, cause they can stun, and Death Field you themselves.
 Jedi Apprentice
07-31-2003, 11:46 PM
Well, I had myself, Jolee and Carth(should've used Juhani) because I was lightside. I would put my main character on Force wave then ls throw. Jolee would be Stasis field then whirlwind. Carth just used all of his feats and the occasional grenade. After those two rounds, my main pc would find the weakest enemy and finish him off with power attack while Jolee continued with the same strategy.

If one particular dark Jedi is reaking havoc (the one that always uses force storm, perhaps), hunt that one out and finish it off quickly. I like to kill the strongest enemies first, then the weaker ones.

It might work for you, might not, but it did for me. :)
 Kienshin
08-01-2003, 1:18 PM
I was lightside also and I had Jolee and Juhani, what I did is have Jolee do some heals and stasis field while Juhani (made her use some darkside powers) do Kill and Force storm. My character I made force immune, and used master speed with master flurry to destroy all the jedi. Just have to watch out for those freezy grenades.
Page: 1 of 1