Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unknown planet help!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Bakra
07-29-2003, 7:41 PM
When your doing a quest for the elder tribe in which you have to save a scout from a tribal enclave... Where would you find this scout, i have killed everyone in the base, i went to the one's area, and there's nothing there, except racor cages, and this lever that does not do anything....can anybody help me?
 Wesia Daoke
07-29-2003, 9:37 PM
inside the rancor cages there should be some dead guys and there should be one left thats the one u need to find
 TheBinx
07-29-2003, 10:10 PM
Yea, if you haven't looked in all of the Rancor cages it would probably be a good idea to do that. I'm pretty sure thats where he is. And if not well.....................
 Bakra
07-30-2003, 12:19 AM
well ****, the guy is not there, there's just a bunch a dead rakatan.....hmm this is gonna be a bitch
 Darth_Arden
07-30-2003, 5:45 AM
Yeah, he's in the cage to the right of the big rooms entrance when you walk in, standing beside a few impaled Rakatan. You should automatically have talked to him when you got close enough.
Page: 1 of 1