Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Petition for C3 in San Diego! We need your help!

Page: 1 of 1
 JediNyt
07-29-2003, 5:29 PM
As some of you know we are trying to get Celebration III in San Diego despite the odds it may be in Chicago. :( Please sign this petition, we need all the signitures we can get! Our huge convention center is the perfect place for C3 not to mention thats where the comic con takes place. So help us bring the greatest Star Wars celebration to beautiful San Diego! :D

Sincerely your friends in the Force,
The San Diego Star Wars Society

www.petitiononline.com/SanDiego/petition.html)
 Jedi_Monk
07-29-2003, 5:47 PM
Chicago?! Really?! That's only a few hours away from me! :D
 JediNyt
07-29-2003, 7:34 PM
@$%&! :D Oh well I hope u dont have hard feelings against me for trying to steal C3 from u. ;)
 swphreak
07-29-2003, 9:48 PM
I don't care where it is as long as I can go. Either way, it's a long way from Florida.
 wassup
08-02-2003, 5:45 AM
Yes but SD has more similiar weather to Florida then Chicago, so you'll be more used to it, and it also has the ocean, like Florida (some parts, depends where you live). Viva la San Diego! :D
 STTCT
08-06-2003, 9:58 AM
I signed the petition. San Diego is only a 2 hour drive from here and it would be awesome if I could take my son to this!
Page: 1 of 1