Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help needed on Leviathan *SPOILERS*

Page: 1 of 1
 CodyB4000
07-26-2003, 1:42 PM
Alright, here it goes.

I am on the Leviathan ship for the first time (don't know if there is a 2nd :confused: ), but I am stuck. I just got the rest of the party out of their prison cells and they took off to find the Ebon Hawk. My party is supposed to get to the bridge and open the doors for the Hawk to take off, or something along those lines. Anyways, how do you get to the bridge?

I try to go through the normal doors, but it says they are sealed because of the security lockdown. Then I go through the "Bridge Storage Room", but to get through that door, it says I need space suits. If that is the right way to go, where do I get these space suits??

Thanks, help would be greatly appreciated.:)
 Magar
07-26-2003, 3:12 PM
You must have just missed it earlier in the level, it's in a storage room, I *think* the one with all the granade boxes in it. It's just sitting against the wall, and it looks like, well, a spacesuit. Just grab it, and your characters will auto-equip it when needed.

Keep in mind though one annoying thing - when your characters take the space cuits back off, they won't re-equip their weapons, you'll have to do it manually - do it before the next fight. :)
Page: 1 of 1