Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

*stuck* fighting last a-f robots on starforge

Page: 1 of 1
 han81
07-26-2003, 12:43 AM
how the hell do you beat these things? through alphabetical order? help!
 Boba Rhett
07-26-2003, 1:09 AM
You mean the Star Forge room that makes them? Either hack all the computers besides the droid creators or just bash down the door and follow Malak.
 Osir1s
07-26-2003, 2:55 AM
Next To Each Of The Generators Will Be A Computer Terminal, You Need To Hack Each Terminal And Shut Down All The Generators A-F. Also If You Run Out Of Computer Spikes, There Will Be Plasteel Cylinders Where You Can Grab More Spikes, Also Those Spikes Will Come Back Into The Cylinder After Some Time, Good Luck Jedi
 jcrawley73
07-26-2003, 8:03 AM
I have been having problems all day here. I am there, the robots regenerate, I try to access the computers, but all I can select are the droids! I have killed enough of them to max out my level, but still haven't gotten anywhere with disableing the computers...

Any help here?
 Boba Rhett
07-26-2003, 8:08 AM
What do you mean you can only select the droids? Bah, just bash the door down and run out of there.
 jcrawley73
07-26-2003, 8:09 AM
All I can select with the left or right trigger buttons are droids, no door, no canisters, no computers. Bashing door isn't an option.
 Boba Rhett
07-26-2003, 8:11 AM
You can only select droids? Well if that indeed is true then you're hosed. :D Try running around some more and see if you can't get your character to target in on the door Malak went through or the computers.
 Imran
07-26-2003, 1:00 PM
the reason you can only select droids is because you're still in combat mode. press the green button on ur controller (forgot the letter) and then just select it- also - the spikes only regenerate after you kill a bot of the certian # - ie: bot A killed - Spike generated in Bin A.
Page: 1 of 1