Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ending level

Page: 1 of 1
 bozboy
07-24-2003, 10:24 PM
I am working on my first level in radiant. One problem though...I don't know how to end it. Can someone help me?:mob: I want to finish it by today.
 Kengo
07-24-2003, 10:37 PM
The easiest way would be: Create a trigger once in the place you want the level to end, then link this to a target_level_change (control+k links things). You can set the level change to load up one of the levels from JO, for example the first level is kejim_post

The more complex way of ending a level involves credits, for info on creating custom credits:

http://www.geocities.com/kengomaps/tutorials.html)

Doing this would require learning things from a few more of the tutorials there and would up the construction time of your map a fair bit, I leave it to you.

For future reference man, the showcase forum is for showcasing srceenshots and details of your projects. Of course asking for help in these threads isn't frowned upon, unless that is all the thread contains - in which case it should be in the mapping forum which you'll find nextdoor to this forum :)
Page: 1 of 1