Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP!! Sharks keep eating me on Manaan!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Nectarios
07-24-2003, 9:44 PM
Help!!!!

The Sharks keep eating me on manaan.

How do I get past the two sharks that keep going back and forth after the Mercenary in his underwater suit gets eaten. I have two of those Emiter thingys, and I use them and my character just stops and holds out his hand and the sharks just continue as nothing. I can't seem to get passed them.

They just keep eating me and eating me. I am getting sick of this. I even played the entire level over again and still same thing.

Please help!!

thanks,
Nectarios
 Boba Rhett
07-24-2003, 10:07 PM
The emitters are all you need. The emitters only work when they're close quite close to you.
 Nectarios
07-25-2003, 6:27 AM
They pay no attention to the Emitters. Should the emiters make some sort of a sound or something. Because when I am far from the shark and use it, they pay no attention then when they see me they kill me. And when I am near the shark and I use it on them, again they make a mad dash toward me and kill me.

Is the emitter supposed to make some sort of a sound or something? Could it be a error in the game itself? Because I found two footlockers with emitters and scientist's memos.

What did you do to get past this point. Also, maybe this helps, this is the third world I am on after Dantooine and Taris.

Thanks,
Nectarios
 xem56
07-25-2003, 8:15 AM
when the shark is close just use the emitter and itll roll over dead >:) :cool:
 Ryokirah
07-25-2003, 9:48 AM
it's easier then you think, when they start to dash at you... about close enough to use a force power like stun/statis or choke or something, then pause it and use the sonic thingy and they go belly up like goldfish.
Page: 1 of 1