Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hidden Bek Base - locked rooms?????

Page: 1 of 1
 dan_ri
07-24-2003, 8:46 PM
Hi all...what a fabulous game this is! I've spent close to 13 hours exploring all of Taris and have done everything there is to do except get into a couple of rooms in the Hidden Bek base. There are 3 doors that are locked and cannot be access by using the security skill and/or security spikes. I've also tried using the droid to open the doors. Does anyone know of a way to open these rooms?
 jumper42
07-24-2003, 8:57 PM
i believe since you helped the beks those doors will not open. if you would have turned on them then you could have gone through them to go after the bek leader.
 lord Rage
09-24-2005, 5:32 AM
or you can put setsecurity 100 or somthin thats what i did but you ahve to have cheats enabled
 Achilles
09-24-2005, 2:07 PM
If they are the doors that I'm thinking of, 2 of them will open if you side with the Black Vulkars and agree to kill Gadon . The other one won't open during normal play. You can use cheats to open it, but you won't find anything in there.
 lord Rage
09-26-2005, 11:26 PM
If you kill gadon what else happens
 Achilles
09-26-2005, 11:37 PM
the rest of the game...

2nd link in my sig is a walkthough if you want spoilers
 DarthVandar205
09-28-2005, 4:50 PM
Most doors in the Bek base beyond the main room and the same bar next door and the hallway on the right side wont open unless you side with the Black Vulkars. If you side with them and agree to kill Gadon then you can go to the Bek base and go through all of the doors. You probably need a high security skill *setsecurity 100* or something like that to get into the control room. Thats the only door I know that wont open by itself if you chose to side with the Black Vulkars.
Page: 1 of 1