Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Player Setup Advice

Page: 1 of 1
 Ca$h
07-23-2003, 11:25 PM
I'd really like to hear from some of you Jedi's who have played far enough into the game that you know what skills/feats are most important to focus on.

First my character:
I chose soldier because I wanted to get the most possible
choices for feats when leveling up throughout the game
My players is dumb and strong:
STR 14
DEX 16
CON 12
INT 8
WIS 12
CHA 12

When given the option to update these traits I put the first into DEX to improve my defense. My goal is to reach a DEX of 18 then start putting them into STR...

Now here's my questions:
1. I only get 1 "skill" point per level advancement
As a soldier the only two skills I care about
are Treat Injury and Awareness. I've been putting my single
point into treat injury each time. Is this a mistake or can another party member make up for my weakness in awareness?

2. Will my 8 intelligence cost me later in the game as a dual light saber weilding Guardian Jedi?

3. If you uprade your melee skills will they stack with your light saber skills giving you a huge skill bonus with light sabers?

I'd rather make these decisions early so I can choose wisely. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)
 Darth_Kyle
07-24-2003, 1:36 AM
I just go into the skill and whatever else you have screen then i let the comp pick the best feats and skills it works i have a great character
 boinga1
07-24-2003, 11:59 AM
If you want to wield dual sabers you have to put points into two weapon fighting and dexterity, as I recall.
 Darth_Kyle
07-24-2003, 1:15 PM
)Thx i was trying to figure out why i could not 2 light sabers
 Katarn07
07-24-2003, 7:09 PM
Melee and saber skills do not stack, so skip the melee if you wish, but I was all melee even before I got my saber so I'm gonna advance that anyways.
Page: 1 of 1